Monday, August 30, 2010

Bloggin'

So.  I've started a blog.  I'm gonna level with you, I'm probably not going to keep up with it.  However, there is the slightest chance that I will blog on a regular basis, and have a record of things that have happened to me.  If anyone else read this, I guess it would be an added bonus.

FUCK MY COMPUTER.  It's gotten some stuff stuck under the trackpad or something and now randomly clicks whenever it damn well feels like it.  I have threatened it with bodily and softwarily harm, to no avail.

I literally punched the fucker just now.  It got the hint and is not giving me any troubles at the moment.

Started my internship at JMA today.  The guy who hired me apparently left JMA a couple of weeks ago and didn't tell anyone he hired me.  JMA was planning on taking a few weeks off from having interns to reevaluate the direction the program should go.  Then I show up.  I was the only intern there at 9am and one of two interns until mid-September, when the other intern leaves for UC.  Should be interesting if nothing else.

I ended up walking about 7 miles today instead of taking a bus.  Just felt like walking.  I got a pair of jeans and a bottle of Coke out of it.  Listened to Beggars' Banquet and Let It Bleed.

Saw a posse of the smelliest, most obnoxious people I have ever seen.  From what I could tell, they were a band of hobos, roaming the streets of Chicago until they caught the next streetcar.  I held my breath for about fifty feet before and after passing them.  I still smelled them.  They were young, too.  And they had dogs.  I think that's what bothers me the most, the dogs.  A terrible life for the people, but a worse life for a dog that could've lived in a more dog-friendly environment, like a china shop, or the moon.

So that's my first post.  Treasure it, it may be your last.

No comments:

Post a Comment